Feinstein Challenge to End Hunger
Please join us in helping to alleviate hunger!
One of the Greatest Fundraising Events of the Year!
One Nation Walking Together accepts The Feinstein Challenge to End Hunger during the months of March and April
- Alan Shawn Feinstein, a philanthropist in Cranston, RI, divides $1 million annually among anti-hunger agencies nationwide.
- Anti-hunger agencies have fundraising drives from March 1st to April 30th to end hunger in the name of The Feinstein Challenge.
- All the agencies make a report to The Feinstein Foundation showing proof of money and food donated for the Feinstein Challenge.
- The Feinstein Foundation divides $1 million among all of the qualifying agencies, proportionately to the amount of money and goods raised by each agency.
- You can help by:
hosting a food drive,
making a cash donation or
dropping off nonperishable food
- through April 30th, 2015.
So you see, the more you donate to One Nation Walking Together in March and April, the more of the $1 million we will receive from The Feinstein Foundation!!
Cash donations or food donations may be dropped off at:
Tuesday-Friday from 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
For more information feel free to call us at: 719-329-0251
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.